Retirement and Financial Advice Information Session
For those primary and second level Teachers
- Considering whether or not to retire in 2017.
- Considering retiring in the next few years.
- Wondering about pensions, contributions, AVCs, taxation and other issues relating to retirement.
- Looking to effectively manage their savings and lump sum now and into retirement.
Presenter: Evan Hughes of Public Sector Retirement Advisors
Date: Thursday 26th January 2017
Time: 7.00 pm
Location: Drumcondra Education Centre.
Places are limited.
PSRA are a leading independent firm of financial advisors who have no allegiance to any bank, insurance company or financial institution and who provide independent financial advice. They are expert in public sector pay and entitlements in particular the public sec- tor pension and superannuation. PSRA are fully regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland to ensure they deliver impartial advice.
- TO REGISTER, PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'REGISTER (INDIVIDUAL)' BUTTON BELOW
- UPON REGISTRATION YOU WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED (PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK/SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DO NOT SEE IT IN YOUR INBOX)