The DPA imposes obligations to keep personal data up to date. To help us comply with this obligation, you should notifiy us of any change of address, phone number or other details.
This page sets out Drumcondra Education Centre's policy with regard to the privacy of the users of this website and sub-sites. By visiting these sites you are agreeing to the terms of this privacy statement. If you are not happy with the contents of this statement and do not wish your information to be recorded, you may leave this site.
Drumcondra Education Centre fully respects customers rights to privacy and will not collect any personal information without their permission. Any personal information which you volunteer when you visit our website through e-mail alerts or through using the "contact us" link will be treated with the highest standard of security and confidentiality. This is strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003.
For general web browsing, certain information is recorded in the website log files which may include:
- The top level domain name from which you access the Internet
- The IP address of the computer from which you access the website
- The date and time each computer accesses the website
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded by each computer
- The type and version of the browsers being used to access the website
- The addresses of any third part web-pages which refer visitors to our website
- Keywords used in search engines and directories to find our websites
- Keywords and phrases used to search our website.
This information is used for statistical purposes only including:
- To find out how many people are visiting our sites
- To identify what pages are accessed more frequently
- To help us improve the information we are supplying to our users
- To make our site more user friendly.
While the Drumcondra Education Centre's website contain links to other sites, we are not responsible for their privacy statements. Please be aware of this when you leave our site. This privacy statement relates only to the practices of the Drumcondra Education Centre website and sub-sites.
We reserve the right to amend this statement at any future date and post changes here.
Should you have any concerns about your privacy or any issues covered in this statement please contact:
Dee Coogan, Centre Administrator, Tel (01) 8576424 or email email@example.com